MOPTIM Dry Eye Analyzer
- A dedicated platform for dry eye diagnosis, provided complete dry eye tests according to the recommendation of TFOS DEWS II report
- 8 mp high resolution camera and outstanding optical design bring high level of details and clarity
- Can be mounted in majority of slit lamps, easy to be integrated into any practice seamlessly
- Step-by-step instructions for dry eye exam, assisting technician use
|IMAGE AND VIDEO ACQUISITION
|3864 x 2218 pixels JPEG
|Multi-shot photos, video
|Focus and Exposure
|Manual and automatic
|Maximum 8 mm
|Colored, sensitive to infrared
|Infrared LED, Blue and white LED
Secure online payment with Stripe
60 day no quibble 100% refund.
- Evaluate the meibomian glands with infrared light, the software provides automatic evaluation of loss area.
Non-invasive breakup time
- Automatically analyze break-up area, first and average break-up time for tear stability evaluation.
- Record a video of blinking process to observe the surface reflection pattern and dynamics of the tear film.
Tear meniscus height
- Evaluate tear meniscus height that is observed on the eyelid margins. Up to 5 measurement points can be taken.
- Evaluate the areas of damage on the ocular surface after application of the fluorescein dye. Compare your images with grading scales incorporated in the software.
- Eye redness could be one of the symptoms of dry eye disease. Compare your images with grading scales incorporated in the software.
|3 mm - 50 mm
|170mm (H) x 54mm (W) x x 64~110mm (L)
|427g (including main body, 4 lenses and 1 wireless camera shutter)
|Standard: wireless camera shutter, lenses, briefcase, desktop lens case, slit lamp adapters; optional:complete holder,instrument table
|SOFTWARE AND DATA MANAGEMENT
|Windows 10 64 bit
|Intel core i3, RAM 8GB, hard disk 200G, screen resolution: 1920*1080
|Fluorescein staining, NIBUT, FBUT, interferometry, meibography, tear meniscus height, redness, eyelid margin
You might also like